Below is a list of links to state and federal government agencies containing information regarding their official stances on marijuana.
- Department of Justice - Cole Memo
- Food and Drug Administration
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Office of National Drug Control Policy
- U.S. National Library of Medicine
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- National Cancer Institute
- Public Policy Institute of California – Regulating Marijuana in California
- Public Policy Institute of California – California’s Marijuana Majority
Does a city’s ban on commercial cultivation, personal outdoor cultivation, or retail sales of marijuana or marijuana products make it ineligible for state grant monies for law enforcement, fire protection, or other local programs addressing public health and safety associated with the implementation of Proposition 64?