Scope of Work
- Removal, reconstruction, and surface of deteriorated pavement
- Placement of asphalt concrete pavement.
- Placement of asphalt hot mix pavement (ARHM) over asphalt rubber aggregate membrane (ARAM).
- Application of emulsion aggregate slurry (Slurry Seal Type II) or application of emulsion aggregate slurry.
- Installation of bio-swales within existing parkway/sidewalk and within mid-block curb extensions
- New curb ramps meeting current Federal ADA requirements.
- Some areas that will have reconstruction of damaged curbs, gutters, sidewalks, driveways, and cross cutters.
- Modification of traffic signals
- Installation of rectangular rapid flashing beacons and wayfinding signs.
- New striping and signing
- Shared-lane bike way pavement markings
- New street trees in parkway.
- August 2016-Spring 2017
- Harvard Street between Brand Blvd and Isabel Street
- Louise Street between Wilson Ave and Maple Street
Construction Notification/Community Meeting
Please check back at the start of the project. Downloadable PDF will be provided.
- Public Works Engineering, (818)548-3945
- Project Manager, Sarkis Oganesyan, (818)548-3945, Email