Scope of Work
- Selective removal, reconstruction, and surface grinding of deteriorated pavement and placement of asphalt concrete pavement;
- Overlay of asphalt rubber hot mix pavement (ARHM);
- Realignment of the sides streets and selective removal and repair of broken and damaged sidewalks; curb and gutters; cross gutters, and alley and driveway aprons;
- Removal of substandard curb ramps and construction of new curb ramps that are complaint with the Americans with Disabilities Act;
- Modification of Traffic Signals;
- Installation of striping and other pavement markings and;
- All other appurtenant work.
- This project is currently in design. Construction is anticipated to begin Summer 2021.
- Broadway, from San Fernando Road to Central Avenue
- Kenilworth Avenue, from Broadway to Wilson Avenue
Please check back at the start of the project.
- Public Works Engineering, (818) 548-3945
- Public Works Project Manager: Viktoriya Pakhanyan, Email