Integrated Waste Management will NOT provide collection service on these two holidays:
- December 25th (Christmas)
- January 1st (New Year's Day)
During this time, residents should place containers out the day after their normal collection day (except for those whose pickup is normally on Monday). Tuesday will pick up on Wednesday, Wednesday on Thursday, Thursday on Friday, and Friday on Saturday.
The collection schedule for the holidays goes as follows (Please note that while Integrated Waste collection service will continue on the holidays listed below, Integrated Waste Management offices will be CLOSED on these days):
Altered Collection Schedule:
January 1st New Year’s Day: collection moved to January 2nd
December 25th Christmas Day: collection moved to December 26th
Holidays with REGULAR collection:
Martin Luther King Day
Fourth of July
Christmas Tree Collection
Christmas tree collection is free, convenient and easy, and begins January, 2020.
To Recycle Your Tree:
- Remove all ornaments, decorations, buckets, bags, stands, bars, nails and most tinsel.
- Flocked and trees coated with fire retardant are acceptable.
- Cut trees greater than eight feet tall in half.
- Place the tree at the curb or in the alley for pick-up on your refuse collection day.
Single Family Homes
Place trees next to yard trimmings container on service day.
Multi-Family Residents and Businesses
Place trees together in the parkway by 7:00 am of the collection day (beginning at 7:00 pm the night before). Do NOT place Christmas trees in refuse collection rooms.