Integrated Waste Management provides:
- automated recycling service
- automated yard trimming service
- automated trash service
- Special pick up services for bulky items
- Special pick up services for horse accounts.
- Bin rental service & Temporary bin service
Please place automated containers out in the following manner:
- Front of containers face the street.
- Wheels against the curb.
- Containers should be a minimum of three feet from any obstructions.
- Containers should be placed side by side and one foot apart.
- All containers must be out by 7am on collection day and removed by 8pm.
- Containers should only be set out for service if at least half full.
- Do not overfill containers. Lids should be fully closed when container is full.
For more information on collection service see our Guidelines for Automated Recycling, Yard Trimmings and Trash Service.
For information regarding bin rentals please refer to our collection rates or call Integrated Waste customer service at 818-548-3916.
It is illegal in Glendale for an outside party to take recyclables from your City-issued recycling or trash container. Scavenging can be reported to the Glendale Police Department by calling 818-548-4911