Waste Reduction and Recycling Plan Compliance Report
- Complete a Waste Reduction and Recycling Plan Compliance Report to the Building Department
- Submit ORIGINAL recycling facility tags only
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens if the diversion requirements are not met?
The security deposit will be forfeited if compliance is not verified through the Construction & Demolition Waste Reduction & Recycling Plan Compliance Report. Partial refunds may be provided as determined by the Building Official.
2. What if original tags are not available?
Original tags stating the project address are required. Photocopies are NOT acceptable. If original tags are unavailable, the deposit will be forfeited.
3. Where can a separate load of concrete be taken?
C&D debris can only be taken to a “Certified Mixed Debris Recycling Facility.” For an exception to this rule, please contact Integrated Waste Management Division at (818) 548-3916.