The City of Glendale provides a free business assistance program to help local businesses "go green" and become more efficient, profitable, and sustainable.
STEP 1: Registration
- Register with the program.
- A Green Business Program representative will contact you for an initial phone consultation.
STEP 2: Assessment
- If the program is a good fit for all parties, an in-person assessment will be scheduled and performed at the business
- After the assessment, the business owner will receive a report of customized measures to complete to become certified.
- The City of Glendale assists the business owner every step of the way and provide free consulting and training.
STEP 3: Certification
- Once a business becomes certified with the City of Glendale Green Business Program, it will receive:
- A physical and digital copy of official certification
- An official logo to place on the business's website and any other marketing materials.
- A window decal.
- Participation in numerous B2B opportunities.
- Once certified, the business will be listed as a Green Business on the City's website as well as on California's database, CAGBN.
For further information, please email GreenBusiness@glendaleca.gov