Highland Avenue Rehabilitation Project
Public Works Engineering project (contractor: Vart Construction; phone: 818-618-2023)
- Vincent Way at Adams Street:, parking will be restricted and the street is expected to be closed intermittently through 5/25/20 to 5/29/20 from 7am-7pm
Senior Citizen Facility Center ・ 525 W. Elk Ave.
Private project (contractor: KPRS Construction ; phone: 714-471-7096)
- Elk Ave from San Fernando to Pacific Ave.: Limited to Eastbound travel lane through 5/29/20 from 7am-7pm
Glendale Inn by Marriott - 145 N. Louise St.
Private project (contractor: R.D. Olson; phone: 949-279-6875)
- Louise from Wilson Ave. to Broadway.: Southbound travel lane closed intermittently through 5/29/20 from 7am -5pm
- Wilson from Maryland Ave to Louise St: Northbound travel lane closed intermittently through 5/29/20 from 7am -5pm
Verdugo Boulevard Rehabilitation Project
Public Works Engineering project (contractor: E.C. Construction Company; phone: 626-444-9596)
- Verdugo Boulevard between Clifton Place and La Tour Way (City of La Canada Boundary)Concrete Curb and Gutter installation at 2 freeway On-Ramp and Hilldale Drive.No driving lane or parking lane will be closed. Concentrated work will be at areas with red curb and no parking zone. The work is scheduled 5/19/22 to 5/22/2020. Contractor will provide flagging traffic control when necessary.
The Gas Company Transmission
Private project (contractor: Henkles & McCoy; phone: 909-322-7217)
- Glenoaks Blvd. between Estelle Ave and Concord St. Limited to two Westbound travel lane through 05/30/20 from 7am -7pm
Verdugo Rd and Oakwood Avenue Pedestrian Hybrid Beacon Project
Public Works Engineering project (contractor: Econolite Systems; phone: 714-630-3700)
- Verdugo Road at Oakwood Avenue intersection-Traffic Signal Construction Work: One (1) eastbound and westbound lane, including shoulder areas, may be closed intermittently on 5/12/2020 to 5/14/2020 from construction activities and closures are subject to change.