The Glendale Police Department provides fingerprint services to the general public.
- 131 N. Isabel Street, Glendale
- Mondays from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Montrose Substation 3808 Oceanview, Montrose. By Appointment only)
- Tuesdays from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (By appointment only)
- Wednesdays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (By appointment only)
- Thursdays from 12:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. (By appointment only)
- Fridays from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (By appointment only)
- $20.00 per ink fingerprint card. (Fees subject to change without notice)
- Form FD-258 fingerprint card is provided.
- Cash only and exact change is required.
A valid driver’s license, state ID card or passport is required for identification purposes.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please call the Glendale Police Department at (818) 548-4818.
We do not provide Live Scan services.