Animal Control & Wildlife Safety

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Dog Barking Problems

The Glendale Police Department does not handle barking dog calls. The City of Glendale contracts with the Pasadena Humane Society to handle animal control needs.

The Pasadena Humane Society's Animal Control Officers are there to help you resolve complaints regarding barking dogs through communication, education, and if necessary, legal process.

If you have any questions or would like to report a dog(s) that bark excessively in the City of Glendale, please call (626) 792-7151 or visit the Humane Society web site.

After business hours, or for animal related emergencies, residents should call the Glendale Police Department at: 548-4911.

Useful Links


Click here to report a wildlife sighting




Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer