TEEN MENTAL HEALTH PROJECT
Tuesday, May 14, 4:00 - 5:30 p.m., Downtown Central
The Library will be offering volunteer sessions for teens to create awareness posters and bookmarks about different mental health services for teens in Glendale. We will invite speakers from mental health agencies to talk about their services, and teens will create marketing materials that
will be available in the library, schools and other teen
venues. Please register through Eventbrite.
TEEN SUMMER READING PROGRAM - It's Showtime @ Your Library
Coming Soon -- June 10 - August 20
Special programs, community service opportunities, prizes! <Read More>
HOMEWORK HELP NOW!
- Live tutors available 7 days/wk, 1:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Tutors have BA or BS degrees, and are subject and grade-level specialists
- Online tutoring in English and Spanish
- Live online tutoring, writing assistance and test preparation.
- 20-minute sessions, including chemistry, calculus, physics, 4th-grade math, writing, etc.
- Live online homework help and writing assistance from expert tutors that have been background checked
- Tutoring, practice tests and flashcards.
- Match college majors to careers
Go to Homework Help Now
PACIFIC PARK LIBRARY TEEN WORKSHOPS
Teens can enjoy special workshops at the Pacific Park Library. <Read More>
GRANDVIEW LIBRARY TEEN WORKSHOPS
Teens can enjoy special workshops at the Grandview Library. <Read More>
TEEN WORKSHOPS Volunteer Opportunities
Earn community service hours at MakerSpace and SoundSpace workshops at Downtown Central Library. Spaces are limited for MakerSpace and SoundSpace workshops. Please register on EventBrite.
Teen BLOG - EARN COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS
Teens can earn community service hours writing online book reviews:
Library, Arts & Culture Department offers resources that can help with research papers and other homework! Here are a few that are especially helpful to high school students. Read More>
Download a Library Card Application.