3 Ways to send print jobs to the nearest Glendale Library, Arts & Culture location.
- Items can be picked up from any location and will remain in the print queue remain for twelve hours. Please view our Locations & Hours for current branch hours and changes to our service hours including holiday closures.
- Print virtually any document or web page from your Internet connected PC to one of our Library printers.
- Upload the file you wish to print.
- Select the printer and enter your email address.
- Browse your computer to find and select the file you wish to print.
- Click the green print icon. You will see the status of your print job and a reference number.
- At the Print Release Station in the library, select “Release a Print Job.”
- Enter the email address you supplied and select your print job
- Black & white copies - $.10 per copy
- Color copies - $.50 per copy
|Android App||iOS App|
With PrinterOn cloud printing solutions, you only need to download the PrinterOn Android or iOS mobile printing app to have immediate access to thousands of PrinterOn-enabled printers around the world or your office printers. Visit your device’s ‘store’ for apps, install and launch the PrinterOn App.
- Click “No printer selected”.
- Click “Search”.
- Search by location: Use your device’s Location Services to locate nearby printers, or search specific geographic locations.
- Search by keyword: Search the PrinterOn Directory for a printer with specific printer name.
- Search for network printers: You can also use the network discovery features to scan your local network for available printers.
- Search for secured printers: Configure the mobile app with server and user account information and you can restrict your search to those printers you are authorized to access.
- Find your preferred Library Branch e.g. “Glendale Public Library Downtown Central” and click “Black and White” and save.
- Documents: when viewing the document, click in the upper right corner and upload the document to the PrinterOn App.
- Photos from your phone: open the app, click on “photo” and select a photo to print.
- Select the printer and click the print icon.
- Enter an email address and click on the check mark (you will receive a notice that the job started, and shortly after another message stating “Job Success”).
- At the Print Release Station in the library, select “Release a Print Job”.
- Enter the email address you supplied and select your print job.