Enjoy thousands of movies, television shows, music albums, and audiobooks, all available for mobile and online access with hoopla digital – all you need is a Glendale Library, Arts & Culture card!
Glendale Library, Arts & Culture card holders can download the free hoopla digital mobile app on their Android or IOS device or visit hoopladigital.com to begin enjoying thousands of titles – from major Hollywood studios, record companies, and publishers – available to borrow for instant streaming or temporary downloading to their smartphones, tablets, and computers. There is no need to download an app or extension for your internet browser.
There’s no waiting to borrow popular movies, TV shows, CDs, or audiobooks, and hoopla digital's automatic return feature eliminates late fees.
Once you have downloaded the app to your device(s) and/or used the hoopla digital website you will be prompted to enter your email address, a password, your library card number, and your library card PIN number. You may also need to choose your library: Glendale Library, Arts & Culture (CA). The system will validate that you are in good standing with the library, so that you may begin to browse, borrow, and enjoy the content.
Come see what all the hoopla’s about:
- Once you borrow a title on one device it is automatically available via all devices with the hoopla digital app and via your PC web browsers.
- When using hoopla you will be able to begin streaming the content immediately. You can also download content to view at a later date (in case you won’t have Wi-Fi on that camping trip).
- You will be allowed to borrow 5 titles each month
- Video lends for 72 hours
- Music lends for 7 days
- Audiobooks lend for 21 days
- You are able to view/listen to borrowed content as often as you want during the checkout period and you can return any borrowed title whenever you want.
We hope you enjoy this new service and encourage you to share your experience on our Facebook and Twitter social media feeds at @MyGlendaleLAC.
Video titles are also available using the Libby app.