SPECIAL NOTICE: ALL GLENDALE LIBRARIES ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Glendale Library, Arts & Culture Department, under the direction of the City of Glendale, is currently closed. Call 818-548-2021 to leave a message, or click here to send staff an email. Live Chat and online resources are available from www.GlendaleLAC.org.
Download our locations map with Library, Arts & Culture service hours.
222 East Harvard Street
Glendale, CA 91205
818-548-2021 | FAX 818-548-7225
- Service Desk, 818-548-2021
- Adult Literacy Program, 818-548-6450
- Glendale History Room, 818-548-3749
- Friends of the Glendale Public Library, 818-546-2538
- Library Tours & Public Relations, 818-548-2042
- Telephone Renewals, 818-548-8010
- Administration, 818-548-2030
- Recorded Information, 818-548-2020
- Visitors to Central Library receive 3 hours FREE parking across Harvard Street at the Marketplace parking structure with validation at the service desk.
- Handicapped parking is available on the east side of the building. Short term parking spaces are available on the east and south sides of the building.
- Metered parking is available on Harvard Street and on the west side of the building in Lot #10.
- The Central Library is accessible by MTA bus lines 92 (Brand/Harvard), 180/181 (Brand/Broadway), 780 (Brand/Broadway), and 183 (Brand/Colorado).
- The Central Library is also accessible by the Glendale Beeline, Routes 1 & 2 (Brand/Harvard), 3 & 4 (Louise/Harvard), and 6 (Louise/Colorado).