with Library, Arts & Culture service hours.
Download / print our Family Events. Download / print our Family Events. Drop-in programs for children can be found on the online events calendar.
- Meeting Rooms - Reservations & Policies Read More>
Downtown Central Library
222 East Harvard Street
Glendale, CA 91205
818-548-2021 FAX 818-548-7225
Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday, Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Service Desk, 818-548-2021
- Adult Literacy Program, 818-548-6450
- Glendale History Room, 818-548-3749
- Friends of the Glendale Public Library, 818-546-2538
- Library Tours & Public Relations, 818-548-2042
- Telephone Renewals, 818-548-8010
- Administration, 818-548-2030
- Recorded Information, 818-548-2020
- Visitors to Downtown Central Library receive 3 hours FREE parking across Harvard Street at the Marketplace parking structure with validation at the service desk.
- Handicapped parking is available on the east side of the building. Short term parking spaces are available on the east and south sides of the building.
- Metered parking is available on Harvard Street and on the west side of the building in Lot #10.
- The Central Library is accessible by MTA bus lines 92 (Brand/Harvard), 180/181 (Brand/Broadway), 780 (Brand/Broadway), and 183 (Brand/Colorado).
- The Central Library is also accessible by the Glendale Beeline, Routes 1 & 2 (Brand/Harvard), 3 & 4 (Louise/Harvard), and 6 (Louise/Colorado).