Library Net is a seamless experience for WiFi users at all Library, Arts & Culture locations. It's also your portal to stream books, music and movies, search for articles and information, or use the Library’s remote printing services. Learn more about some of these free services below!
- Blazing fast WiFi connectivity in our libraries.
- Library App - The Library, Arts & Culture mobile app puts library services in your hands, anytime, anywhere. Search for Glendale Library Arts & Culture on your device's app store and use the app to:
- ACCESS your Library account
- SEARCH the Library catalog and reserve materials
- BOOK a room
- READ eBooks and eMagazines
- STREAM or download music and movies.
- Live Chat - Ask questions about library policies, obtain help with searching the library catalog, receive assistance with downloading e-books, and more. Use the Live Chat icon on our webpages.
- Library Catalog - Use your Library account to borrow books, CDs, DVDs
- Newspapers & Magazines - Search databases for articles
- RB Digital - Download and read the latest magazines
Use Library MobilePrint to send a print job to a Library print station from the Internet, mobile device, or email.
- BOOK A ROOM--Click here to reserve a free library study room at the Central Library, or request to rent a larger venue.
- Borrow a Mobile HotSpot and take advantage of Library Net!
- Use it practically anywhere (limited to carrier coverage availability)
- One-week loan; no renewals; late fee of $2.50/day
- Reserve a library computer
- ABCmouse.com - A comprehensive online educational resource for young learners ages 2–8
- Homework Help Now - Live online tutoring and a unique suite of learning tools for children, teens and adults
- JobNow - Personalized assistance for job seekers
- Mango Languages - Interactive language and ESL lessons
- Universal Class - Continuing education courses
- Tech Help Video Tutorials for the Library's online services