Want to try an eBook?
Borrow an iPad from the Library!
Bring your library card and photo ID in person to any Library, Arts & Culture location. Borrow an iPad and use it for three weeks as an eReader, with the Library’s mobile app and other library mobile services.
See a very short video about borrowing an eReader
The iPads will be outfitted with library apps, including:
- Libby--Download eBooks, audiobooks, music and video
- 3M Cloud Library--Download eBooks
- GPL2GO!--The Library’s all-purpose mobile app includes the catalog, databases and eBook links
- MANGO Languages--Learn a language with this interactive mobile app
- Freegal Music--Download or stream music access to about 11 million songs, including Sony Music’s catalog of legendary artists
- Hoopla--Borrow movies, music, audiobooks, ebooks, comics and TV shows
The iPad(s) are equipped with built-in Wi-Fi to allow users to login to the library apps and customize their experience. When they are returned the iPad(s) will be reset and all user information will be removed from the mobile devices. For security and privacy purposes, some features or applications may not be available. For more information call the Central Library at 818-548-2020.