WiFi users can enjoy a seamless experience at all Library, Arts & Culture locations, as well as a portal to stream books, music and movies, search for articles and information, or use the Library’s remote printing services. Learn more about some of these free services below!
- Blazing fast WiFi connectivity in our libraries.
- Library App - The Library, Arts & Culture mobile app puts library services in your hands, anytime, anywhere. Search for Glendale Library Arts & Culture on your device's app store and use the app to:
- ACCESS your Library account
- SEARCH the Library catalog and reserve materials
- BOOK a room
- READ eBooks and eMagazines
- STREAM or download music and movies.
- Live Chat - Ask questions about library policies, obtain help with searching the library catalog, receive assistance with downloading e-books, and more. Use the Live Chat icon on our webpages.
- Library Catalog - Use your Library account to borrow books, CDs, DVDs
- Newspapers & Magazines - Search databases for articles
- RB Digital - Download and read the latest magazines
Use Library MobilePrint to send a print job to a Library print station from the Internet, mobile device, or email.
- BOOK A ROOM--Click here to reserve a free library study room at the Central Library, or request to rent a larger venue.
- Borrow a Mobile HotSpot and take advantage of Library Net!
- Use it practically anywhere (limited to carrier coverage availability)
- One-week loan; no renewals; late fee of $2.50/day
- Reserve a library computer
- ABCmouse.com - A comprehensive online educational resource for young learners ages 2–8
- Homework Help Now - Live online tutoring and a unique suite of learning tools for children, teens and adults
- JobNow - Personalized assistance for job seekers
- Mango Languages - Interactive language and ESL lessons
- Universal Class - Continuing education courses
- Tech Help Video Tutorials for the Library's online services