HOMEWORK HELP NOW!
- Live tutors available 7 days/wk, 1:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Tutors have BA or BS degrees, and are subject and grade-level specialists
- Online tutoring in English and Spanish
- Live online tutoring, writing assistance and test preparation.
- 20-minute sessions, including chemistry, calculus, physics, 4th-grade math, writing, etc.
- Live online homework help and writing assistance from expert tutors that have been background checked
- Tutoring, practice tests and flashcards.
- Match college majors to careers
Go to Homework Help Now
- Every Tuesday, 1:30pm–4:30pm, Grandview Library
- Every Thursday, 2pm–5pm, Library Connection
Try your hand at building with Keva Planks, Snap Circuits, Flexi Straws, MagnaTiles and more! Ages 9–12.
FULL STEAM AHEAD
- Every Tuesday, 2pm–4pm, Pacific Park Library
- Every Saturday, 11am–1pm, Pacific Park Library
Explore STEAM based activities, games and manipulatives. Ages 3–12
EXPLORE WITH TECHNOLOGY
- Every Wednesday, 2:45pm–4:45pm, Grandview Library
Explore our rotating Makerspace collection including Virtual Reality, Sphero SPRK, and Ozobots. Ages 5-12.
PICK UP STEAM
- Every Thursday, 6pm–7pm, Downtown Central Library Children’s Room
- Every Sunday, 3pm–5pm, Downtown Central Library Children’s Room
Explore a rotating assortment of different engineering and physics games and challenges, including the magnetic wall ball maze, wind tunnel and ball run. Ages 3–12
- Second Tuesday of every month, 10:30am–11:30am, Downtown Central Library Children’s Room
Join us for Tinker Scouts, a STEAM based scouting group for young children and their grownups. Ages 3–5
- Last Wednesday of every month, 4pm–5pm, Downtown Central Library Children’s Room
Join us for Explorer Scouts, a STEAM based scouting group for early elementary children. Ages 5–9
- Third Wednesday of every month, 4pm–5pm, Downtown Central Library Children’s Room
Join us for Inventor Scouts, a STEAM based scouting group for tweens. Ages 9–12