See the winning bookmarks from the 2019 Bookmark Contest! <Read More>
Children can enjoy STEAM programs at our libraries. <Read More> about these free Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, & Math programs.
HOMEWORK HELP NOW
- Live tutors available 7 days/wk, 1:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Tutors have BA or BS degrees, and are subject and grade-level specialists; expert tutors that have been background checked.
- Online tutoring in English and Spanish.
- 20-minute sessions, including chemistry, calculus, physics, 4th-grade math, writing, etc.
- Tutoring, practice tests and flashcards.
- Homework Help Now is a child’s secret weapon and a parent’s best friend!
Go to Homework Help Now
Download / print our Family Events. Drop-in programs for children can be found on the online events calendar.
Download / print our Adult Events
- Contact the Downtown Central Library Children's Room - 818-548-2035
- Meeting Rooms - Reservations & Policies Read More>
With more than 8,500 interactive books, educational games, puzzles, and other learning activities, ABCmouse.com’s award-winning online curriculum is the most comprehensive online educational resource for young learners (ages 2–8+). From Age of Learning, Inc. Free for use in our library. Read More>
An ongoing program just for preschool children, ages 0-6, and their families to encourage daily reading time in the home. Read more>
The Librarians from the Children's Department share the best of children's books and activities at Library, Arts & Culture, Glendale, California. Readers are invited to leave comments about the reviews or contact us directly at TreeHouse@glendalepubliclibrary.org. Click on a book cover to check on its location and availability. Read More>
Parenting resources on the Web. Read More>
These lists include recommended books by grade level. Click on the desired grade to see a list. Read More>
These lists include recommended books by subject. Grade levels for titles are indicated within each subject area. Read More>