SoundSpace at Glendale Central Library
What type of audio production equipment at the SoundSpace?
AUDIO PRODUCTION EQUIPMENT
- Yamaha HS7 monitors w/ HS10 sub: High performance professional audio monitoring system
- Native Instruments Komplete: midi keyboard Instruments and effects, controller editor, and MIDI In/Out connectivity
DAW (DIGITAL AUDIO WORKSTATION) SOFTWARE
- Pro Tools 12: Waveform visualization powers, real-time fade manipulation, and clip overwrite indicator
- Ableton Live 9: Music sequencer and digital audio workstation for composing, recording, arranging, mixing and mastering
- Reason 9: Create, compose with 1000 new patches, pitch edit, faster flow with reverse MIDI and automation
- Logic X Software instruments, audio effects and recording facilities for music synthesis
SOUND SAMPLES & PLUGINS
- Native Instruments Komplete: 11 Over 130,00 sounds, more than 155 GB of instruments and effects
- 3rd Party Plugins: Absynth 5, Battery 4, Driver, FM8, Guitar Rig 5 FX, Massive, Reaktor 6, Replica
Interested in creating & recording at the SoundSpace?
If you are interested in exploring the SoundSpace or to inquire about booking please email staff or call 818-937-7840for more information.
Search the library calendar for SoundSpace to see our current workshops.
Funding and giving opportunities for Glendale’s first innovative community space can be made through the Glendale Library Foundation. Donations for the SoundSpace and MakerSpace wish list are highly encouraged at this time. Please visit www.GlendaleLibraryFoundation.org to find out how you can give to the SoundSpace or MakerSpace. For more information call Library Administration at 818-548-2030.