SoundSpace at Downtown Central
What type of audio production equipment at the SoundSpace?
- Mac Pro
- Universal Audio Apollo 8 Quad: Interface with 18-in/24-out Thunderbolt 2 audio interface for Mac/PC, with onboard UAD-2 processing, 4 Unision-enabled microphone preamps work with select UAD plug-ins to emulate popular hardware
- Yamaha HS7 monitors w/ HS10 sub: High performance professional audio monitoring system
- Pro Tools 12: Waveform visualization powers, real-time fade manipulation, and clip overwrite indicator (DAW software)
- Ableton Live 9: Music sequencer and digital audio workstation for composing, recording, arranging, mixing and mastering (DAW software)
- Reason 9: Create, compose with 1000 new patches, pitch edit, faster flow with reverse MIDI and automation (DAW software)
- Logic X: Software instruments, audio effects and recording facilities for music synthesis (DAW software)
- Native Instruments Komplete 11: Over 130,00 sounds, more than 155 GB of instruments and effects
- Native Instruments Komplete midi keyboard: Instruments and effects, controller editor, and MIDI In/Out connectivity
Interested in creating & recording at the SoundSpace?
Email staff if you are interested in exploring the SoundSpace inquire about booking or call 818-937-7815 for more information.
See our current SoundSpace workshops listed on Eventbrite.
Funding and giving opportunities for Glendale’s first innovative community space can be made through the Glendale Library Foundation. Donations for the MakerSpace wish list are highly encouraged at this time. Please visit www.GlendaleLibraryFoundation.org to find out how you can give to the Downtown Central Library’s MakerSpace. For more information call Library Administration at 818-548-2030.