PERFORMING GROUPS ARE INVITED TO APPLY FOR TWO EXCITING PERFORMANCE SERIES.
222 East Concert Series
- Performances for the 222 East Concert Series are scheduled for every Saturday in October 2020 from 4:00pm-6:00pm.
- Performance must be two sets of 45 minutes in duration each.
- Performance groups must be trios or larger and will receive a stipend of up to $1,200 per performance.
- Applications to the 222 East Concert Series are ongoing.
Brand Library Plaza Series
- Performances for the Brand Library Plaza series are scheduled for every Friday (June – July 2020) from 7:00pm-8:30pm.
- Performance must be 1 set of 1 hour and 30 minutes in duration each.
- Performance groups must be trios or larger, and will receive a stipend of up to $1,700 per performance.
- In order to be considered for the Brand Library Plaza Series, please make sure to submit your application by January 31, 2020.
Please be aware:
- Submission of an application does not guarantee selection or a right to perform.
- Once submitted, the application and any attachments become the property of the City of Glendale.
- The City of Glendale is not responsible for:
- Lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged, or misdirected applications, videos, or sound files;
- Applications, videos, or sound files not received for any reason; or
- Server unavailability; or computer or other electronic malfunction.
The 222 East Concert Series is a festive outdoor concert series at the Artsakh Paseo located in the Downtown Arts & Entertainment District. The Paseo has limited seating and is situated close to Brand Boulevard next to the Studio Movie Grill, Uratu Café, Octopus Japanese, Gen Korean BBQ House and Gaucho’s Village. Shoppers and visitors to the local businesses make up the majority of the audience; performances may be experienced by children and families. The 222 East Concert Series began in 2017 to celebrate the renovation and reopening of Glendale's Downtown Central Library. The series is supported by the City of Glendale and the Glendale Arts and Culture Commission, with funding from the Urban Art Program.
The Brand Library Plaza Series is an outdoor concert series located at the Brand Library and Art Center. The plaza has limited seating; concert attendees often bring their own chairs and pic amenities and sit on the grassy hill behind the performance location. Please note that alcohol is prohibited. Performances may be experienced by children and families. The Brand Library Plaza Series began in 2014, and is supported by the City of Glendale and the Glendale Arts and Culture Commission, with funding from the Urban Art Program.
Join our email list to be notified of new performance opportunities in Glendale and beyond.