Most online resources require users to log in using a library card number. You must have a current, valid library card.
Your library card number appears under the barcode on the back of your card, beginning with "29010." Type the entire number where indicated (do not type spaces between the numbers.)
How to get a temporary eCard
If you do not currently have a library card, you may register for a temporary card online.
Go to LIBRARY ACCOUNT.
Click on the ONLINE LIBRARY REGISTRATION button in the middle of the page, and fill out the Online Library Registration form. You will be issued a temporary card number and PIN. When using the online resources, enter 290100 followed by the temporary card number in order to access the resources. A temporary card may not be used to place holds on regular library items, nor is it valid for the computer reservation system.
Using the Apps
Video training tools to get you started can be found on our Tech Help Videos page.
Click here for additional help on our tech services and tools:
- Mobile Printing
- Online computer reservations
- Online fee payments - Fines and fees can be paid from your Library Account or at any Self Checkout machine
- Mobile Hot Spots
- Borrow a Mobile Hot Spot for 1 week
- Use it practically anywhere (limited to carrier coverage availability)
- No renewals; late fee of $2.50/day
- Loanable iPads - Coming soon
Need more help?
If you are unable to log in with your library card number:
- You may have overdue library materials or unpaid fines
- You may have an older or expired card
- The online resource may have reached limit of users. Wait a while, then try to log in again
If none of these solutions work, click on the Live Chat bubble in the bottom right corner of any Library web page, or come on in and give us a visit! Any one of our librarians will be happy to assist you and get you online with our apps successfully.