Summer Reading Program for All Ages - June 10 - August 20
- <Read More> about Children's Summer Reading and Free Lunch Programs
- <Read More> about Adult Summer Reading Program
- <Read More> about Teen Summer Reading Program and Library Card Design Contest.
PUBLIC MEETING TO DISCUSS HEALTH RISK ASSESSMENT | City of Glendale Water & Power – Grayson Power Plant (GWP)
Wednesday, June 26, 6:00 p.m., Downtown Central Library Auditorium. <Read More>
NOTE: Service Hours Changing July 1, 2019, at these locations:
- Casa Verdugo Library <Read More>
- Library Connection @ Adams Square <Read More>
- Montrose Library <Read More>
- Pacific Park Library <Read More>
ANCESTRY LIBRARY - Genealogy 101, Saturday, July 13. <Read More>
The Glendale Arts and Culture Commission has calls for artists and performers. <Read More>
HOMEWORK HELP NOW
Online tutoring and a unique suite of learning tools for children, teens and adults. <Read More>
Unlimited newsletters, unlimited potential. SelectReads can send you Monthly Newsletters for New Titles, Award Lists, Track Authors, New Book Alerts and more. Check out Fiction, Non-Fiction, Teens or Children’s Books. All this and more can be found at SelectReads newsletters.