We are personally committed to each of these core values:
Excellence - Striving to provide the best quality public service.
Integrity - Demonstrating steadfast consistency of actions, values, methods, measures, principles, expectations, and outcomes.
Honesty - Being straightforward in our words and actions, never tolerating lying, cheating, stealing, or deception.
Trust - Earning confidence through committed actions.
Fairness - Acting in a manner free from self-interest, favoritism, or bias.
Teamwork - Doing our part to assist and support each other in harmony.
Respect - Maintaining a high regard for everyone.
Accountability - Accepting responsibility for the quality and completion of our services as stewards of the community's assets.
Compassion - Exercising care and courtesy while being helpful, sensitive, empathetic, and understanding of everyone's needs.
Cultural Awareness - Respecting our differences while focusing on common ground to build community.
Guiding Principles of Ethical Conduct
1. Act with integrity in all situations and relationships.
2. Be fair and impartial with all decision making.
3. Conduct government openly, efficiently, equitably, and honorably so that the public can make informed judgments.
4. Provide superior service and maintain a high regard for everyone without favoritism or prejudice.
5. Safeguard public confidence in the integrity of government.
Employee Code of Ethics