Economic Development is the sustained and collaborative strategy of the City to create jobs, generate revenue, and improve quality of life for residents, the business community and visitors of Glendale. A key component to that is Business Attraction.
- Business Concierge Services and Fast-Track Permitting
- Broker Relationships and Site Selection Assistance
- Utility Consultation
- Connecting Expanding and Potential Businesses with Resources, such as: On-the-Job Training and other incentives from the Verdugo Workforce Development Center; hiring incentives available through the Employment and Development Department; and incentives available through the Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development. Click here for a complete list of resources.
- Marketing Support, including on our Newsletter, Instagram , Twitter, and Facebook
- Competitive Cost of Doing Business
- Proactive Attraction Outreach, including trade show and conference attendance.
To schedule a meeting, please call (818) 548-2005 or email ChooseGlendale@GlendaleCA.gov.