Courtesy & ServiceOur Mission
The mission of the Glendale Fire Department is to protect life and property by providing the highest level of service to the community.Our Values
- Excellence in Service – In Everything We Do
- Integrity – Maintain the Community’s Trust: Citizens First
- Approachability – Our Door Is Always Open
- Respectful – To Those We Serve and Each Other
- Communication – Actively Listening and Sharing: Who We Are and What We Do
- Professionalism – Maintaining the Highest Standard While Seeking Improvement
- That we are widely recognized as a department which demonstrates excellence in the delivery of its services.
- That we honor our community’s trust by demonstrating our commitment to duty.
- That we strive to continually improve services and programs to the community, ensuring they are made available and are clearly understood by our stakeholders.
- That we proactively identify and analyze our community’s risks, thereby maintaining an efficient response model.
- That we build strong relationships and consistent collaboration with our regional partners and support agencies.
- That our internal culture reflects a diverse, respectful and professional atmosphere, nurtured by cooperative and evolving internal communication processes.
- That comprehensive training, employee development and succession planning will ensure the future success of our fire department.
- That we effectively manage our resources and utilize technology to continually improve our programs.
- That our leadership and workforce will hold one another accountable for honoring our mission and values, while continuously striving to reach our goals.
- That the Glendale Fire Department will consistently exceed the expectations of our community.