When required by the Chief, each application for a permit shall include a Hazardous Materials Management Plan (HMMP). The HMMP shall include a facility site plan designating the following:
- Storage and use areas
- Maximum amount of each material stored or used in each area
- Range of container size
- Locations of emergency isolation and mitigation valves and devices
- Product conveying piping containing liquids or gasses, other than utility-owned fuel gas lines and low-pressure fuel gas lines
- On and off positions of valves for valves which are of the self-indicating type
- Storage plan showing the intended storage arrangement, including the location and dimension of aisles.
The plans shall be legible and approximately to scale. Separate distribution systems are allowed to be shown of separate pages.