On June 12, 2018, the Glendale City Council approved the renaming of a two block section of Maryland Avenue, between Wilson Avenue and Harvard Street, to "Artsakh Avenue."
The City recognizes that businesses with affected addresses may incur costs as a result of the street name change. Therefore, the City Council has approved a reimbursement program for an amount up to $1,000 per business for eligible expenses.
- Grant funding is provided on a reimbursement basis only
- Maximum grant per business is $1,000
- Applicant business must have had a business address located within the 100 North and 100 South blocks of Maryland Avenue prior to June 12, 2018.
- Applicants mus submit the following
- Completed and signed Business Impact Grant Form
- Signed copy of lease or rental agreements
- IRS W-9 form
- Receipts for actual business expenses related to address change (e.g. business cards, office forms, letterhead & envelopes, web page, signage, etc.)
- Submit the Business Impact Grant Form and all required documents no later than June 15, 2019 to
633 E. Broadway, Suite 201
Glendale, CA 91206
For more information, please contact Jacqueline Bartlow via email or at (818) 548-3155.