- Who is Eligible for Services?
- Veterans Employment Representatives
- Returning Home
- Disabled Veterans
- Military Experience to Civilian Qualifications
Veterans are trainable and adaptable, have maturity and self-confidence and can work under pressure in a team environment. They accept authority and seek responsibility and advancement. They know how to communicate. In addition, they get the job done right.
Most of all, they have served our country and have earned some extra consideration for employment.
For veterans interested in starting a new business in California or in re-establishing a business left behind after deployment to active duty, there are several sources of expert business guidance and some targeted business financing options.
Additional information is available at the following Internet sites
- California Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Veterans Employment and Training Services
- Disabled American Veterans