We are regularly out on the web. When we find a great site we list it here for you to enjoy. From the list below choose one of our weblink topics, then select a URL to visit.
One-Stop Service Locator
Find workforce services in your neighborhood or across the country
Back to Work
Helping Californians get back to work
How to get your Los Angeles Criminal Record
The MyFreeTaxes is committed to providing free tax preparation services to taxpayers. Individuals or families with a household income of $60,000 or less qualify. For more information contact: 1-855-698-9435.
An in-depth internship guide designed specifically to help students navigate through the internship search process and what they should know before they apply, and how to maximize their internship opportunities.
The best scholarship search platforms. These platforms compile large databases of available scholarships and provide filters to allow students to maximize their searches.
The following are partners of the VJC AJCC. You may contact the VJC for information regarding any programs being offered through our partners.
- Burbank Adult School
- Burbank Workforce Connection
- Community Enhancement Services
- Department of Public Social Services
- Department of Rehabilitation
- Employment Development Department
- Friends Outside
- Glendale Community College
- Glendale Youth Alliance
- Los Angeles County, Workforce Development, Aging and Community Services
- Pasadena YouthBuild
- Southern California Indian Center