Due to the Stay at Home order, the VJC is currently closed to the public. All services are conducted virtually by phone or email. For Unemployment Insurance questions, call (818) 409-0441, Option 3. For other services, call (818) 937-8000 or email at AskVJC@glendaleca.gov.
COVID-19 Information for Workers and Businesses
To transform lives, businesses, and the community through innovative workforce services.
The Verdugo Jobs Center is a one-stop career center serving the cities of Burbank, Glendale, and La Cañada Flintridge. We provide our region’s diverse workforce with career counseling, job search assistance, professional development and training opportunities, job fairs, workshops, and more, free of charge. Our career services are suited to a wide variety of individuals, including dislocated workers, military veterans, ex-offenders, high-school dropouts, migrant and seasonal farmworkers, non-English speaking, people with disabilities, public assistance recipients, senior workers, youth, and much more.
In addition, the Verdugo Jobs Center houses a team of Business Resource Specialists ready and able to provide a comprehensive array of services to assist our region’s businesses with finding skilled workers, layoff transitions, and staying competitive.
Walk-In Resource Room
- Computers with internet access
- Copy and fax machines
- Assistive technology
- Job bulletins
- Employment library
- Career counseling
- Recruitment events
- Job search assistance
- On-the-job training
- Classroom training
- Resume preparation and interview skills workshops
- Referrals to local employment and professional development programs
- Verdugo Workforce Development Board
- Office space for interviews and job fairs
- Candidate screenings
- Labor market information
- Referrals to local business development agencies
Youth Employment Services
- Summer and year-round employment opportunities
- On-the-Job training opportunities for employers
- Individual case management
- Leadership development
- Tutoring and training
For more information on our services, view the VJC orientation [Verdugo Orientation PowerPoint]
The VJC is a proud partner of the American Job Center network.
The following are partners of the VJC AJCC. You may contact the VJC for information regarding any programs being offered through our partners.
- Burbank Adult School
- Burbank Workforce Connection
- Community Enhancement Services
- Department of Public Social Services
- Employment Development Department
- Friends Outside
- Glendale Community College
- Glendale Youth Alliance
- Los Angeles County, Workforce Development, Aging and Community Services
- Southern California Indian Center
Policies and Procedures
1255 South Central Avenue
Glendale, CA 91204
Open Monday through Friday; 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act is an Equal Opportunity Program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. TTY (818) 548-3857.
Requests must be made within 3 business days of the event.