Maple Park Community Center
Glendale, CA 91205
Phone: (818) 548-3783 or 548-3694
Fax: (818) 409-7109
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Fridays 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday Closed (Open for rentals only)
Facility Description - Community Center Features
- Two Large Meeting Rooms equipped with amenities which provide table and chairs, television for video reviewing, screen set ups for presentations and more.
- A full kitchen with a large warming oven, refrigerator, counter space and large capacity sink.
- A “state of the art” Computer Lab that offers the internet along with educational facilities for area youths.
- A Recreation Room complete with ping pong, air hockey and foosball tables, along with a video gaming station.
- A full court Gym equipped with a kitchenette that can be used for sports and special events.
- A 700 square foot outdoor terrace which can accommodate up to 40 patrons.
- A full regulation size tennis court.
- Walking paths with benches.
- Multi-Use Fields that provides space for sports and special events.
- Eighteen Picnic tables for free public use.
- A Children's Play Area with ADA accessible features.
An Activity Card enables an individual to participate in drop-in activities, such as: basketball, volleyball, and other drop-in programs. Activity Cards are free for youth. Adults 18 years of age and older are required to pay a fee of $25.00 per year.