1601 West Mountain Street
Glendale, CA 91201
Phone: (818) 548-3782
Fax: (818) 409-7099
Hours of Operation
||Every Sunday 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
(Closed during the month of July, on holidays, and during inclement weather)
Suggested Donation: $5.00
- The Doctors House was built in 1888.
- It originally stood at 921 E. Wilson Avenue, but was moved to its present location in 1979.
- Tours of the interior are offered every Sunday by docents of The Glendale Historical Society.
- The Doctors House lawn area and gazebo are available for weddings and other special events.
- Silent film star Nell Shipman lived in the house along with her family in the early 1900s.