1601 West Mountain Street
Glendale, CA 91201
Phone: (818) 548-2184 Fax: (818) 543-0793
Hours Of Operation
|Monday through Friday
||Open For Classes and Facility Rentals Only
|Saturday and Sunday||By Reservations Only|
- The studio is 1,734 square feet in size.
- The Studios in Brand Park are available to the public for rentals on an hourly basis.
- Special events such as birthday parties, art workshops, small conferences or group meetings, lectures and film screenings are especially well-suited to this naturalistic setting.
- A variety of special interest, performing and visual arts classes are offered at the center for all age groups and abilities. Classes are offered through our life-long learning program for a fee for individuals of all ages. All classes are advertised in our City's Leisure Guide. You can also download a copy of our Leisure Guide.
- Download the Brand Studios brochure for more information.
- Download a copy of the Community Center Reservation Request Form.
For reservation & program information please call (818) 548-3782.
For more information, download the current issue of our Leisure Guide, or call (818) 548-2184. Registration information is also available on-line.
Special Needs Accommodations
The Community Services & Parks Department will provide any reasonable accommodation toward the inclusion of a participant. Please contact our Therapeutic Recreation Coordinator at (818) 548-3785 two weeks prior to the start of the program. Ample time is required to determine the needs of each request.
Si tiene necesidad de interpretacion. Favor de llamar al (818) 548-4048 or (818) 548-2796
Հայերեն թարգմանության համար զանգահարեք (818) 548-2000