About CDBG / Programs
The purpose of the Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG) is to provide resources to help cities counter the growing problems of neighborhood blight, economic decline and the shortfall of social services to low and moderate income persons, the homeless, and persons with special needs. The national objectives of the CDBG program are to fund activities which:
- Aid in the prevention or elimination of slum and blight conditions
- Principally benefit low and moderate income persons, the homeless, the elderly and the handicapped.
To contact us, please call (818) 548-2000
FY 2018-19 Annual Action Plan
The City of Glendale's Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Annual Action Plan for Community Development, Housing, and Homeless Programs, is available via the following link: CLICK HERE.
FY 2017-18 CAPER Report
The City of Glendale announces the availability of its draft FY 2017-18 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) to the Federal Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Copies of the CAPER and information regarding its contents may be obtained by contacting the Community Services and Parks Department/ CDBG Section at (818) 548-2000, at the Community Services and Parks Department / CDBG public counter at 141 N. Glendale Ave. Room 202, or via the following link: CLICK HERE.
CDBG 2018-19 CIP Applications & RFP
Below are materials necessary to complete an application for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) CIP funds.
CDBG 2018-19 Public Social Services Applications & RFP
Below are materials necessary to complete an application for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Social Service funds.
City ESG 2017-18 Implementation Forms
- Board Contact Information Form FY 17-18
- Homeless Persons Participation Contact Form FY 17-18
- Homeless Verification, Record Keeping Requirements, & Defining "Chronic Homeless Final Rule"
- Chronic Homeless Verification
- ESG Minimum Habitability Standards for Emergency Shelters & Permanent Housing
State ESG 2017-18 Applications & RFP
Below are materials necessary to complete an application for State Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) Homeless Service funds.
State ESG 2017 Continuum of Care Board Funding Recommendations
- 2017-18 Final Action Plan
- 2015-16 Final Action Plan
- 2014-15 Final Action Plan
- 2011-12 Final Action Plan
- 2010-11 Final Action Plan
- 2009-10 Final Action Plan
- 2008-09 Final Action Plan
- 2007-08 Final Action Plan
- 2006-07 Final Action Plan
- 2005-06 Final Action Plan
- 2004-05 Final Action Plan
- 2010-2015 Consolidated Plan
- 2015-2020 Consolidated Plan
Additional Information & Links
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- HUD - Community Development Block Grant Program
Community Services & Parks
141 N. Glendale Avenue, Room 202
Glendale, CA 91206