About CDBG / Programs
The purpose of the Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG) is to provide resources to help cities counter the growing problems of neighborhood blight, economic decline, and the shortfall of social services to low and moderate income persons, the homeless, and persons with special needs. The national objectives of the CDBG program are to fund activities which:
- Aid in the prevention or elimination of slum and blight conditions
- Principally benefit low and moderate income persons, the homeless, the elderly, and the handicapped.
To contact us, please call (818) 548-2000
FY 2019-2020 Annual Action Plan
The City of Glendale Fiscal Year 2019-2020 One-Year Action Plan contains the City’s one-year plan to carry out housing and community development activities funded by Federal formula grant funds received in the 2019–2020 program year from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
These funds are from the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG); HOME Investment Partnerships (HOME); and Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) programs.
FY 2018-19 CAPER Report
The City of Glendale announces the availability of its draft FY 2018-19 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) to the Federal Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Copies of the CAPER and information regarding its contents may be obtained by contacting the Community Services & Parks Department/ CDBG Section at (818) 548-2000, at the Community Services & Parks Department / CDBG public counter at 613 E. Broadway, Room 120, or by clicking on the link below.
- 2018-19 Final Action Plan
- 2017-18 Final Action Plan
- 2015-16 Final Action Plan
- 2014-15 Final Action Plan
- 2011-12 Final Action Plan
- 2010-11 Final Action Plan
- 2009-10 Final Action Plan
- 2008-09 Final Action Plan
- 2007-08 Final Action Plan
- 2006-07 Final Action Plan
- 2005-06 Final Action Plan
- 2004-05 Final Action Plan
- 2010-2015 Consolidated Plan
- 2015-2020 Consolidated Plan
Additional Information & Links
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- HUD - Community Development Block Grant Program
Community Services & Parks
141 N. Glendale Avenue, Room 202
Glendale, CA 91206