Some passengers may save money with a pass. If you are a frequent Beeline rider a 31-day pass will save you about 25% compared to paying the regular or senior cash fare. The 10–ride card provides a 10% discount off of the cash fare.
31-Day Passes may be purchased for use on the Beeline. Unlike a monthly pass, which is valid during one particular month, this pass becomes valid for 31 days from the first day it is validated by the electronic farebox. For example, a 31-Day Pass used for the first time on July 15 would remain valid though August 14 (31 days including the first use day).
We sell Regular, Student and Senior/Disabled/Medicare passes. See the Beeline Fare Table for pass prices.
- Purchase your 31-Day Pass at any time during the month from a designated Beeline Pass Sales Outlet. You may purchase multiple passes to have on hand.
- Insert your pass into the pass reader
- The first time you insert your pass, the farebox will print the validation period on the back of your pass.
- Each time you insert your pass; the farebox will automatically read your pass and determine if the pass is valid.
- When the pass reader returns your 31-Day Pass, remove it and store it for your next trip.
- You may use your pass as often as you like during the 31 days.
The 10-ride card is a pass that is pre-programmed for ten (10) rides on a Beeline bus.
- Purchase your 10-Ride Card at any time from a designated Beeline Pass Sales Outlet. You may purchase multiple cards to have on hand.
- Insert your card into the pass reader on the top of the farebox.
- The farebox will automatically read your card and deduct one trip.
- When the ticket reader returns your 10-Ride Card, remove it and store it for your next trip.
EZ TRANSIT PASSES
EZ Transit Pass
Passengers who use multiple transit agencies on a regular basis are encouraged to purchase an EZ transit pass or a senior/disabled EZ transit pass. EZ Transit passes are sold at Metro pass outlets and are loaded onto TAP cards.
Passengers carrying the TAP card with the EZ transit pass logo can board any Beeline bus at any time with no additional cost. The EZ transit pass fare rate is available under a countywide agreement. The Beeline EZ transit pass fare program may be rescinded at any time should the countywide agreement be terminated.
Metrolink EZ Transit Pass
Passengers who use Metrolink may use their Metrolink EZ transit pass or same day trip ticket to board any Beeline bus. The Metrolink pass or same day trip ticket with the EZ logo must be presented to bus operator for fare payment. Metrolink riders may also use their pass or same day ticket to ride any time of day to do errands or go out to lunch.
The Metrolink EZ transit pass fare reimbursement program is available under a countywide agreement. The Metrolink EZ transit pass fare program may be rescinded at any time should the countywide agreement be terminated.