- Failure to pay the proper fare is a violation of Section 640 Penal Code and may result in a fine up to $250 and 48 hours community service.
- Glendale Beeline’s farebox accepts coins, currency, and Beeline passes, but does not make change and the bus drivers carry no cash.
- Metro tokens are not accepted as Beeline fare media.
- Passengers with Metro TAP cards that have stored value or an EZ transit pass may pay their fare by tapping the TAP validator next to the farebox. A green light will indicate a valid TAP fare. Passengers with invalid TAP media must pay the cash fare.
- Access cardholders may pay their fare by tapping their Access ID card on the TAP validator next to the farebox. A green light will indicate a valid Access fare. Passengers with an invalid Access card must pay the cash fare. A Personal Care Attendant (PCA) does not ride free and must pay the cash fare.
Fare Policy Brochure (PDF)