STEP 1 - DISCUSS SUBMITTAL REQUIREMENTS WITH A PLANNER
ALL PROJECTS AND SUBMITTAL REQUIREMENTS MUST BE DISCUSSED WITH A PLANNER AT THE PERMIT SERVICES SECTION COUNTER PRIOR TO SUBMITTAL.
- Come to the Permit Services Section - located in the City's Municipal Services Building, 633 E. Broadway, Rm. 101 (you can save time if you schedule an appointment in advance).
- Check-in at the Kiosk (request to talk with a Planner at Counter 11 and receive a ticket)
- Your number will be called when a Planner is available to discuss your project with you, and give you the appropriate submittal requirements and forms.
- Make sure the planner gives you their name and phone number, as they now will be your contact person.
The below submittal requirements and examples are provided for your information:
- Submittal Requirements:
- Submittal/Calculation Examples:
STEP 2 - RESEARCH YOUR PROJECT
Use the following documents to do research and ensure your project meets Zoning Code, General, Specific, or Strategic Plan, and Design and Landscaping Guideline requirements. Planners are available to answer your questions at the Permit Services Section, Counter #11 (Municipal Services Building, 633 E. Broadway, Rm. 101), Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., or by calling 818-548-2115.
- Downtown Glendale
- City-Wide Requirements
- Thinking of the Future
STEP 3 - COMPLETE APPROPRIATE APPLICATION FORMS (available for printing only; cannot be submitted online)
STEP 4 - SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT
WHERE AND WHEN CAN I SUBMIT MY PROJECT?
After you have completed your application packet and are ready to submit your project, schedule an appointment with your case planner by calling 818-548-2115. Their name should be written on the forms you received when you went to Counter #11 to discuss submittal requirements.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
City-wide Fee Schedule (Additional Planning Division surcharges may apply. Please contact a Planner for more information at 818-548-2115).