License and Permit Applications

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Management Services

  • Filming Permit
  • Special Events Permit - Special events include: parades, carnivals, farmers markets, block parties, parking lot sales, and various civic events at city parks. Special Permit requests are required for events utilizing City Property (parks, sidewalks, parking garages, etc.)

Community Development Dept.

Please note: Beginning Wednesday November 14, 2012, Licensing and Permits services will be transferred to the Community Development Department and will be located in the Municipal Services Building, 633 E. Broadway, Room 101. The counter will be open 7:00 am – 12 pm and also by appointment.

Public Works Dept.

Other Permits