CDD Connection is the Community Development Department's e-mail newsletter. Subscribers receive get the latest news about community plans, historic preservation, building safety and permits, affordable housing, mobility, community planning and so much more,.
Past Issues of CDD Connection
- Glendale Tech Edition - 4 Ways to Get Techy, Bay Area Company Moves to Glendale and more
- Building Safety Month Edition - ADU How-To Video, No Code, No Confidence Event, Scholarship Opportunity and more
- Spring 2019 - Homeowner Forum, Activate Artsakh, Rental Rights Program and more
- World Series Viewing Parties
- May is Building Safety Month - Join us for a free event.
- January 2018 Issue - Citywide Safety Education Initiative, Central Park Design, South Glendale Community Park and more.
- Special "Walktober" Issue - Join us for a Walkabout.
- Spring Issue - Pedestrian Safety Initiative, Experience Glendale Transit, Space 134, Affordable Housing for Veterans & more.
- Special Space 134 Edition - The latest "Vision Plan"
- Winter Issue: January Year-in-Review - 18-Hour Day, APA Awards, Veterans Village, CDD's New Director & more highlights and accomplishments from 2015.
- September 2015 - Space-134 Join the Conversation
- May/June 2015 - Preservation News: Masonic Temple, New Affordable Housing Project Approved, Space 134 Gets Public Feedback, How-to-Get a Permit (Video), APA Awards, Meet Mark Newman
- March/April 2014 - #EarthDay134, Getting Around Town: There's an App for That, Permit Inspections Made Easy, Online Property Portal How to Video
- January/February 2015 - Tips to Getting a Permit, CDD Profiles, Glendale Arts Colony, Downtown Parking Made Easy, Historic Register Updates
- November/December 2014 - Veteran's Day Issue includes housing opportunities for veterans, new online appointment service, $2.1 million in grants for pedestrian/bike safety, #1 Planning Agency in California
- July/August 2014 - Green Streets Demonstration Project, Updates to the State Energy Code, Litter at a Glance.
- May/June 2014 - APA Awards, Glendale's New Building Official, Affordable Housing Updates, Rockhaven & More.
- March/April 2014 - Best Building & Safety Division in California, Poster Contest Winners Revealed, Upcoming Events, A New Historic District
- January/February 2014 - New Historic Register Properties, Business Registration Certificates, Affordable Housing 101
- November/December 2013 - Tour Historic Glendale Online, Affordable Units at Elevé, CDD Employee Recognized.
- September/October 2013 - Affordable Housing Updates, Sign Up for Planning Project Email Alerts
- July/August 2013 - Excellence in Planning & Sustainability, Volunteer Spotlight, South Brand Study, Litter Grades
- May/June 2013 - Space 134, News for Contractors, Sequestration’s Impact in Glendale, Arts & Entertainment District Update
- March/April 2013 - Solar Freebies, a Guide to Dining in Glendale, Award Winning Programs
- January/February 2013 - 15 Reasons to Locate in Glendale, Alex Theatre Renovations, Living in Glendale Survey, Neighborhood Services Moves
- November/December 2012 - Moderate income housing opportunities, Life After Redevelopment, New Counter Hours for the Permit Services Center