Independence Day - No Inspections
No inspections will take place on Friday, July 03 in observance of Independence Day.
Next day inspections are not guaranteed at this time, so any requests submitted over the holiday weekend will be scheduled out even further than usual. Please plan on delays.
IMPORTANT - Limited Inspections / Inspection Rules and Guidelines
Please read the following information carefully as the current standards for inspection have changed due to the COVID-19 emergency. Beginning Monday, March 30th, we will resume taking inspection requests. Currently, we will attempt to accommodate any inspections within the following parameters:
1. No one working at the job site can be ill or show symptoms of an illness.
2. No one working at the job site can have been out of the country within the last 30 days.
3. At the time of inspection, the location shall have less than 10 people at the site and only 1 person may go with the inspector to the inspection site maintaining a minimum 6’ distance.
4. You are required to provide answers to the permit related questions below.
5. All project-related documents must be available at the job site for review.
Failure to meet any of the standards listed in this message may result in a cancellation of your inspection. Failure to provide all necessary information in the following prompts could also result in a delay or cancellation of your inspection.
It is important to note: while we will strive to schedule your inspection as soon as possible, we can no longer guarantee next day inspections. You will be contacted as soon as we are able to inform you of the date and time we will be available to inspect. Inspectors are working remotely and will contact you via a blocked number if contacting by phone. They will identify themselves as City of Glendale inspectors once the phone call is answered. Calls will be conducted between 1:30PM and 4:300PM. If you do not receive a phone call from your inspector by 4:30PM, you can assume your inspection will not be scheduled for the next day.
The health and safety of the Glendale community will always be our top priority and we appreciate your cooperation with the current situation. It is important to us to protect you, as well as our inspectors, from becoming carriers of any illness and passing it from one job to the next. Thank you.