City Attorney FAQ

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • Please tell me about tree trimming.

  • Where can I go to obtain copies of a code (i.e. Vehicle Code, Civil Code, Penal Code, etc.)?

  • Does the City Attorney's Office have any open positions?

  • What is the status of Grandview Cemetery?

  • What are my rights as a renter?

  • Is there rent control in Glendale?

  • What should I do if I am being evicted?

  • What if my landlord is unreasonable?

  • What if my tenant is unreasonable?

  • How do I contest a parking citation I believe was issued incorrectly?

  • What should I do about a dog in my neighborhood that barks excessively?

  • What should I do if a warrant has been issued for my arrest?

  • With whom can I speak with regarding landlord tenant issues?

  • Does the City Attorney have jurisdiction over the Glendale court?

  • Can the City Attorney give me legal advice?

  • What's the difference between the City Attorney and the District Attorney?

  • How do I get paid for damages that were caused by the city?