1. PATH Achieve - A homeless access center that provides case management, shelter and housing services for homeless individuals and their family's.
(818) 246-7900 www.achieveglendale.org
2. Low Income Family Employment and Rental Assistance Program - A rental assistance program for low income families that pays a generous portion of the family's rent, for a period not to exceed 3 years, in order to help them get back on their feet.
(818) 937-8015 www.glendaleca.gov
3. Glendale Family YMCA Teen Center & Homeless Programs - Offers programs for all ages from babies to seniors.
(818) 240-4130 www.glendaleymca.org