- Comprehensive Community Health Centers - Ensures the health and wellness of each individual so every person may reach their fullest human potential within a caring environment.
- LA CARE Health Plan - A program that offers free and low-cost health coverage opportunities for adults and kids.
(213) 694-1250 ext. 4203
- Glendale Healthy Start Family Resource Center - A collaboration with volunteer healthcare professionals, community members and organizations that provides children of low-income underinsured families with healthcare.
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance - works together with America's Pharmaceutical companies and provides generic and brand-name medicines to qualified applicants.
- Foothill Family Services - Dedicated in helping children and families overcome their challenges so they can reach their full potential in school, work, relationships and life.
- Healthy Glendale - plans and implements projects that promote health education and disease prevention.
- Planned Parenthood of Pasadena - Reproduction, social health education and clinical services as well as parent/child communication classes.
- Suicide Prevention Center 24-hour Crisis Line - Trained Diddi Hirsch Counselors available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to listen without criticism.
Local Number (877) 727-4747 National Hotline (800) 273-8255
- Ark Family Center - A program that generates personal growth for youth and families by providing seminars, trainings and program that transform the participants and assist them in gaining self-awareness.
Our youth need your support now!!!
We urge you to give our future workforce a chance by being a sponsor. Click here for more information about sponsorship.