1. Aztecs Rising - A program that provides opportunities and resources to individuals striving to become productive members of the community through gang intervention, violence prevention, case management and job readiness services.
(323) 441-0187 www.phfe.org
2. Catholic Charities Center - Case management and immigration services.
(818) 409-3080 www.catholiccharitiesusa.org
3. Camp Rosie - Program for young women and girls between 14-18 years of age that empowers them to make personal, educational, financial and career choices for an expanded set of possibilities so they can achieve self-sufficiency, career satisfaction and long-term financial security.
4. Youth & Family Services Program - encourages and assists youth and families to access community resources and services to improve quality of life. (818) 937-7243
5. Department of Public Social Services - Medi-Cal, CalWORKS, Food Stamps, CAPI, GR, TANF and GAIN
(818) 546-6303 www.ladpss.org
6. Disability Resource Links