Thank you very much for your interest in doing business with the City of Glendale. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all business enterprises to participate in our purchasing and contracting activities.
The City of Glendale purchases and contracts for a wide variety of supplies, services, equipment, and expert assistance to provide our community a full range of municipal services and programs.
Integrated Public Safety Solution
- Department:City Attorney, City Clerk, City Treasurer, Community Development, CD Neighborhood Services, CD Planning, Community Services and Parks, Finance, Fire, Glendale Water and Power, Human Resources, Information Services, Library, Library Children, Management Services, Police Department, Police K9, Public Works, PW Transportation, Brand Library & Art Center, Audit, GTV6, Economic Development, VerdugoFire, CD Building & Safety, Glendale Economic Development Corporation, Verdugo Jobs Center, Glendale Votes, GFD Members Only, Finance - Revenue, Glendale Retiree Medical, CD Community Plans, Community Development Block Grant, Innovation, Performance and Audit, CD Calendar
- RFP Number:121818
- Start Date:12/12/2018
- Close Date:01/30/2019 5:00 PM
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE REFER TO THE CONTACT INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE RESPECTIVE DOCUMENT.
FOR PUBLIC WORKS PROJECTS - PLEASE NOTE - Contractors must be registered with the Department of Industrial Relations before bidding, being awarded, or performing work on public works projects in California. Please click here for more information.
Public works in general means:
- Construction, alteration, demolition, installation, or repair work done under contract and paid in whole or in part out of public funds.
- It can include preconstruction and post-construction activities related to a public works project.
- For a full definition of public works refer to Labor Code section 1720.
DISCLAIMER: The City of Glendale (“City”) does not warrant, represent, or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any bid documents and/or information retrieved from this website. The recipient of this electronic document acknowledges that anomalies and errors sometimes occur in electronic documents when transferred or used in an incompatible computer environment. It is each bidder’s responsibility to retrieve any addenda associated with bid documents downloaded from this website.
Recipient acknowledges and accepts the risks associated with the transmission and use of the electronic documents and hereby releases the City from any damages or losses arising out the transmission, access or use of the this document.