Glendale Tech On Tap - Built to Sell
For Immediate Release
November 8, 2018
Jennifer Hiramoto, Principal Economic Development Officer
Glendale Tech on Tap
Built to Sell: 8 Things That Can Maximize (Or Destroy) Your Company’s Value
GLENDALE, CA: Whether you’re a CEO preparing to sell or a new startup planning for the future, this month’s Tech on Tap offers steps you can take to maximize your company’s value and ensure you’re on track to exit at top dollar. Over his 10 years of experience working with founders, CEOs, startups, and small businesses, business coach and exit strategist George Bandarian has seen companies fetch up to three times more than the average price for companies in their industry. This informative and engaging talk will offer tips and tricks on how you can:
- Increase your score on each of the eight drivers of company value
- Maximize your company’s overall value
- Find strategic buyers for your business
- Structure your business like Jason Fried re-positioned Basecamp to maximize its value
- Accelerate the pace of positive word-of-mouth for your business using the same technique as companies like Eventbrite, Intuit, Google and Apple
- Boost your company’s cash flow in the same way Harley Davidson finances its business
- Differentiate your business using the same methodology Warren Buffett looks for in the companies he invests in
- Minimize your company’s reliance on your personal involvement using some of the strategies Tim Ferriss used to reduce the time he spent in this business to just four hours a week.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER: Born and raised in Glendale, George Bandarian is a speaker, business coach and a Certified Value Builder Advisor. George is the founder of Exit to Impact, which provides exit coaching to entrepreneurs to ensure they maximize enterprise value and sell at the best possible price and terms. As a member of EO (Entrepreneurs’ Organization) for over 13 years (including multiple years on the EO LA Board), and over a decade across multiple tech, software and SAAS-specific CEO groups, George has developed a nuanced understanding of entrepreneurs’ mindset and challenges. George is a tech junkie with a history of investment in exponential technologies like AI (artificial intelligence) and robotics. When he’s not helping clients, George is either deep in meditation, practicing yoga, or engaged in his favorite activity - loving, playing, and having fun with his wife and 2 boys.
VENUE: With a rich history in Glendale dating back to 1930, the Glen Arden Club has been revived as an exclusive social club. This event will be held at the Upper Ballroom on the second floor, and guests are invited to grab a drink and a bite to eat at the Bar and Kitchen on the first floor.
PARKING: Free parking is located across the street at Glen Arden Club's lot.
ABOUT TECH ON TAP: Glendale Tech on Tap is a monthly meet-up created to strengthen the ecosystem of technology, innovation and entrepreneurship in Glendale. Raise a glass to tech every fourth Wednesday of the month in Downtown Glendale. Follow GlendaleTech on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn for updates!
Glendale, known as the “Jewel City,” is one of the largest cities in Los Angeles County. With a population of over 200,000, Glendale is a thriving cosmopolitan city that is rich in history, culturally diverse, and offers limitless opportunities. It is the home to a vibrant business community, with major companies in technology, healthcare, entertainment, manufacturing, retail, and banking.