Here you will find links to many city events. See events offered by the Library, Arts & Culture Department, including arts event for all ages and educational events.
Start-Up Tech Accelerator Kick Off Meeting
- Date: 10/17/2019 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Location: Orange Street Parking Garage - Office Suites
250 N. Orange Street
Glendale, California 91203
- Introduction: Calling all start-ups, accelerators, potential operators and members of the tech community. Tell us how a Glendale-based accelerator would best serve you.
The City of Glendale received a $1 million grant secured by Senator Anthony Portantino from the State of California to launch a start-up accelerator. Accelerators offer mentoring, marketing, networking, investment opportunities and other services early-stage companies need to progress to the next level.
Join us as we discuss the future of the $1 million funding.
- Start-Ups: Help us develop a program that you want…and need.
- Corporate Companies: Help us lead a program that could benefit your employees and maybe even your bottom-line.
- Potential Operators: See first-hand the ripe innovation market in the Tri-Cities and Northeast LA region, and make recommendations on how to attract top operators.
Light appetizers and refreshments will be provided.
5:00 - 5:15: Check - In
5:15 - 5:30: Opening Remarks
5:30 - 5:45: Glendale as a Start-up Community – Findings from recent surveys, Glendale Tech Week, and an updated Glendale Tech Strategy, led by Cecilia Estolano, Co-Founder Estolano Le Sar Advisors
5:45 - 6:15: Break-Out Discussions – Guided Conversation
- Corporate Companies & Community Partners
- Potential Operators
6:15: Summary & Next Steps
6:20 - 6:30: Question & Answer
Free parking at the Orange Street Garage the first 90 minutes
RSVP: By October 15