Here you will find links to many city events. If you would like to see events offered by the Library, Arts & Culture Department, including free summertime lunches and programs for children, arts event for all ages and educational events please click here.
- Date: 04/10/2019 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Municipal Services Building
633 E. Broadway
Glendal, California 91206
Join Glendale Building Official , Jan Bear and special guest speaker Mari Cantos for a presentation on:
- Accessory Dwelling Units (ADU)
- Earthquake Brace & Bolt
- Navigating the Permit Process
- Solar Solutions
- Home Construction: Lessons from a Glendale Homeowner
For more information, please contact Joseph Rodarte at (818) 937-8121.
ALSO: Take our Building Safety Month Survey