Here you will find links to many city events. See events offered by the Library, Arts & Culture Department, including arts event for all ages and educational events.
Downtown Glendale Association's International Women's Day Summit
- Date: 03/08/2019 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: CBRE at the Masonic Temple
234 S Brand Blvd 8th Floor
Glendale, California 91206
International Women’s Day (IWD) is celebrated annually on March 8, and has occurred for over 100 years. This is a day to celebrate the cultural, social, economic and political achievements of women while also making it a call to action for continuing to forge a gender-balanced world. This year Glendale is taking part in this global celebration!
The Downtown Glendale Association would like to cordially invite you to their Inaugural Celebration of International Women’s Day! Join us on Friday, March 8 at CBRE at the Masonic Temple for an afternoon of discussion and celebration from those who bring their own experiences and ideas in building a gender-balanced world and workplace.
- Elissa Glickman, CEO of Glendale Arts
- Helen McDonagh, Owner of Massage Envy
- Betty Porto, Owner of Porto's Bakery & Cafe
- Miriam Lewis, Senior Vice President at Age of Learning
- Samantha Luu, Employment Branding Specialist at Service Titan
- Hermine Abrahamian, Agent at New York Life
- Dannielle Johnson, Founder of Donut Socialite
- Sadie Moore, Owner of Sadie Moore Consulting
- Ana Rose O'Halloran, Executive Director of Antaeus Theatre Company
- Silvana Arzeno TOledo, CEO and Founder of Collab & Play
- Ani Torosyan, CEO and Founder of DishDivvy
- Kendyl Young, Owner and Broker of DIGGS
Light hors d'oeuvres and desserts will be provided.
Early ticket sales will close on: Monday, March 4th.
All other sales will be $10 at the door by cash or check.
* All proceeds will go to Ascencia, a non-profit organization that lifts people out of homelessness *
Enter Americana Way off Central Avenue or Brand Boulevard.
Parking rates as follows:
- 1st Hour - Free
- 61 to 75 Minutes - $3
- Each Additional 15 Minutes - $1
- Daily Maximum - $22
Luxuriously convenient valet parking is available at:
Caruso Avenue off Brand Boulevard or the Nordstrom Lobby off Brand Boulevard.
Valet rates as follows:
- 1st - 2nd Hour: $10
- Every half hour: $2
- Daily maximum: $24
Marketplace Parking Structure: 120 Artsakh Ave, Glendale, CA 91205 -FREE 90 minute parking, Every additional 30min is $1, and the daily max is $9
Americana Parking Structure (across the street from CBRE) - first hour is FREE, and each additional 15 minutes is $3
For questions, please contact: Savannah Spicer at SSpicer@Glendaleca.gov or at 818-548-2005.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990, assisted listening devices are available upon request. Requests must be submitted 48 hours in advance. Please contact (818) 548-2005 to submit a request.